Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: App Engine Oauth Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Lobby -> Défis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wimizyryn

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: App Engine Oauth Facebook Répondre en citant

App Engine Oauth Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I found this for Java but I honestly don't know exactly what it does because the documentation hasn't been written yet Similar unanswered question: EDIT: I basically want to have a login similar to Draw Something and other Zynga games that allows users to simply use their native Facebook/iOS6 authentication to authenticate API calls to my server. LinkedIn OAuth 1.0a (deprecated) Docs: Get client/secret: Scopes are not supported. Google Docs: Get client/secret: Multiple scopes should be space-separated, e.g. logging.error(e) self.redirect('/') CONTRIBUTORS Just submit a PR to this repo. This library uses the Signpost library to do OAuth 1.0 signatures. You can use webapp2's built-in functionality and define handleexception(self, exception, debug) instance method on the handler that processes authentication requests or on a base handler if you have one. Reload to refresh your session. Learn More Why Google Pricing Documentation Tutorials Training Solutions Security & Compliance Partners Customers Support Careers . Engage Free Trial Sign Up Blog Community Google+ Twitter LinkedIn Stack Overflow YouTube Podcast Newsletter Signup UX Research .. } ;; woohoo! stash that facebook-access-token some place safe, like the session History Version 0.1.1 (Sep 8 2011) Added make-provider-google for Google support Version 0.1.0 (Aug 30 2011) Initial version License Copyright (C) 2011 James Cooper Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure. For instance, SomeBaseRequestHandler could be webapp2.RequestHandler. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Get httplib2 and again, copy it to your app root. If you want to be mentioned here please do send me an email! CHANGELOG v0.1.5 - 2014-10-02 v0.1.4 - 2013-01-09 lxml lib requirement is now optional Updated Windows Live OAuth 2.0 endpoints A little more doc in this readme and code comments v0.1.3 - 2012-09-19 CSRF protection for OAuth 2.0 Custom exceptions Example app improvements, including: CSRF guard show exception messages for demo purposes prettier output of session, profile data and authinfo dictionaries More useful info in README. EDIT2: Found this informative post, but still no tutorial about how to do it Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service ios google-app-engine oauth-2.0 single-sign-on facebook-oauth shareimprove this question edited May 23 '17 at 11:51 Communityf 11 asked Feb 21 '13 at 8:20 Evan Layman 1,96562343 Should I be using something like GTMOAuth2 to authenticate requests to my server and use simple-auth on GAE? I'm just a bit confused by all of the different authentication processes. Another solution is, if you're using webapp2's dispatch method like in the CSRF snippet above, you could do something like this: from simpleauth import Error as AuthError def dispatch(self): try: # Dispatch the request. It's up to you. "scope" for Google). If anything serious pops up (e.g. Then on subsequent requests I validate the user in the session is the same as the one trying to access data and also that the call also came from my ios App. Facebook Docs: Get client/secret: Multiple Scopes should be comma-separated, e.g. Here's an example using webapp2extras session: import webapp2 from webapp2extras import sessions class AuthHandler(webapp2.RequestHandler, SimpleAuthHandler): # enabled CSRF state token for OAuth 2.0 OAUTH2CSRFSTATE = True webapp2.cachedproperty def session(self): """Returns a session using the default cookie key""" return self.sessionstore.getsession() def dispatch(self): # Get a session store for this request. Learn More Why Google Pricing Documentation Tutorials Training Solutions Security & Compliance Partners Customers Support Careers . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . logging.error(e) self.redirect('/') Alternatively, you can also use App Engine built-in functionality and define error handlers in app.yaml as described in Custom Error Responses. When registering a new app, you have to specify a callback URL. I realize I might need to use a proxy on GAE (like here: Authenticate with Google App Engine from an Iphone Native Client ) to create a session with facebook but what is the cleanest way to do a SSO with native facebook UI? I'd guess I would use something along the lines of the Facebook ios Auth tutorial: But then how do I instead give the session to my GAE server and also cache the session on the client device so it can authenticate https requests to my server? I basically want to use simple-auth on GAE and have my iOS application act like a native (web) client (but not using UIWebViews). Twitter Docs: Get client/secret: Scopes are not supported. Otherwise, it is considered as an off-band app and users will be given a PIN code instead of being redirected back to your site. userinfo endpoint is deprecated, use Google+ (googleplus) provider. I suspect you'll need to fiddle with it for each new provider you try it with. redirect somewhere, e.g. data is a user info dictionary 5a02188284
funny family quotes for facebookcara instal facebook for bbfacebook need for speeddownload facebook untuk s60facebook hack 3 indirque es like en facebook en espa oldescargar facebook chat para samsung c3300why are pictures not showing up on facebookfacebook chat for blackberry applicationhow to make a shark on facebook chat emoticons

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Lobby -> Défis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006